Coralville, Iowa, a heartland community of 18,500 people adjacent to Iowa City, successfully used $1.9 million brownfields grant funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to catalyze redevelopment of an industrial park located at the gateway to the city. The cleanup that ensued became the largest in Iowa’s history, including removal of 72,000 gallons of diesel fuel, a significant coal pile, and thorough groundwater remediation. Although Coralville is still in the process of executing its redevelopment plan, the community is already realizing benefits.
Recent Landing News
- Holiday Open House at the Iowa River Landing
- Ethan Allen Coming to Iowa River Landing in 2019
- J.Jill Opening November 9th at Iowa River Landing
- Job Openings at the Iowa River Landing
- Lululemon to Open Full-Line Store in Iowa River Landing This Fall
- Coming Soon: Marquee Pizzeria & Bar
- You’re Invited: Iowa River Landing Spring Fashion Show
- High Ground is Hiring!
- You’re Invited: Fuzzy’s Tacos Preview and Watts Groundbreaking
- Coming Soon: Louie’s Wine Dive