- This event has passed.
BrrrFest Pre Party
January 25, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM$22
Join us at Backpocket for a BrrrFest Pre Party! We will be releasing our 2020 BrrrFest: Dark Day, Barrel Aged Imperial Chocolate Stout and BrrrFest Dark Day Variant: German Chocolate Cake. We serving up ALL YOU CAN EAT breakfast, releasing a pin variant at 10 AM (BrrrFest base with peanut butter and pretzels).
Mug Clubbers get first dibs on BrrrFest Pre Party tickets! Tickets go onsale for Mug Clubbers Friday, December 13th and will open to the public Monday, December 16th.
– Mug Clubbers – Check your email for the early admission link to the tickets.
Tickets are $22 and include…
(1) Ticket for all you can eat breakfast. (Breakfast will be served from 9 am to 11 am.)
(1) 4.5 oz. pour of 2020 BrrrFest: Dark Day, BA Imperial Chocolate Stout
(1) 4.5 oz. pour of our PIN variant. *Peanut Butter Pretzel*
Early access to purchase (4) 12oz bottles of 2020 BrrrFest Dark Day: BA Imperial Chocolate Stout and (2)12oz bottles of BrrrFest Dark Day Variant: German Chocolate Cake.
ALL TICKETS MUST BE REDEEMED BEFORE 11 AM TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY!
1. What are we having for breakfast?
Breakfast will be Ham, Sausage links, French Toast, Smoked Cheesy Hashbrowns, Scrambled eggs, Fruit, Orange Juice and Coffee.
2. What if I don’t want to purchase my reserved BrrrFest Bottle?
You do not have to purchase our delicious 2020 BrrrFest: Dark Day, BA Imperial Chocolate Stout, or our EXTREMELY limited BrrrFest Dark Day Variant: German Chocolate Cake, but come 10 AM we will open the doors to the public and you will no longer have reserved bottles.
3. How many bottles can I purchase?
(4) 12oz bottles of 2020 BrrrFest Dark Day: BA Imperial Chocolate Stout
(2)12oz bottles of BrrrFest Dark Day Variant: German Chocolate Cake.
ABOUT THE BEER.
2020 BrrrFest Dark Day: BA Imperial Chocolate Stout
Boiled for twenty four hours, this chocolate stout is the longest boil we have ever done. This imperial stout aged in Mississippi River Distilling Cody Road barrels for 6 months has layers of different chocolate and caramel malts.
BrrrFest Dark Day Variant: German Chocolate Cake
With started with the base of BrrrFest: Dark Day BA Imperial Chocolate Stout then added toasted coconut, roasted pecans, and a hint of cherry puree. Believe us when we say this dessert stout is not like the others.
Tickets available here!