Enjoy a Metric Century Poker Ride while raising funds for Linn and Johnson County Corridor Trails. Starting at Backpocket Brewing in Coralville to the NewBo District in Cedar Rapids and back, with a post ride party at Backpocket Brewing, featuring the sounds of New Trick! Riders will be released in a group roll-off from Backpocket Brewing at 8 AM. Riders will follow the course route to Reds Alehouse, where riders will collect a Bikes-N-Brews(BNB) playing card, then on to Big Grove Brewing, and House Divided, collecting a card at each stop. When riders reach Kickstand in the Cedar Rapids NewBo District riders will collect a Joker WILD CARD! After a little R & R with live music, riders reverse the route back to Backpocket Brewing collect additional cards along the way.
SUNDAY, JUNE 5, 2022 AT 8 AM
Presented by Active Endeavors - Backpocket Brewing
7:45 AM SHARP - June 5th
- Due to limited resources, fundraiser event is strictly limited to 300 riders.
- Packet pick-up at Iowa River Landing Active Endeavors
- Friday Noon-7 PM and Saturday 10 AM – 7 PM
- Day of 6:45-7:45 AM
- $100 Post Ride Backpocket Gift Card to the Largest Registered Bike Club
Each Registration includes:
- 5 Free Pints of Craft Beer or Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- B-N-B BUFF Style Tube Rag
- B-N-B ECO LIPS SPF Balm
- 2 Live Bands
- A chance to win a share of over $500 in Prizes!