Featuring a wide variety of hotels, dining, and entertainment options, the Iowa River Landing at I-80 and First Avenue in Coralville is ready to be your home base for your next game-day weekend.
- Marriott Hotel & Conference Center – Located at the heart of the Iowa River Landing, this full-service hotel features 280 guest rooms and six luxurious suites. Amenities include plug-in-panels, high-speed Internet access, large desks, and ergonomic chairs.
- Homewood Suites (opens Fall 2012) – This full-service hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of Interstate 80 and 1st Avenue in Coralville. Amenities and services include a flat screen TV; free internet access; a 24-hour convenience store; a fitness room; and a fully equipped kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, cook top, microwave and dishwasher. Also available — free grocery shopping service for those guests who wish to cook their own meals and outdoor grills for those wishing to grill out.
The Iowa River Landing offers a wide variety of dining options to suit your taste.
Nightlife & Fun
Backpocket Brewing – Enjoy a night out with your fellow fans and a few hand-crafted beers and cheers at Iowa’s newest and largest brewery.
Sustainable Green Spaces & Bike Paths
The Iowa River Landing is also home to new sustainable initiatives that everyone can enjoy. Whether it’s taking a stroll along the Landing’s eco-friendly sidewalks or biking through our parks, you can take pride in the green initiatives the community has invested in.
- Iowa River Landing Wetlands Park – Two-acre pond surrounded by five acres of wetlands located between the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center and the Iowa River. Ideal for nature walks, bird watching, and wildlife photography.
- Iowa River Waterfront Master Plan – This stage creates a vibrant park with trails and recreation activities along the Iowa River from I-80 south to Hwy 6.
- More Sustainable Features include permeable streets and sidewalks as well as rainwater runoff planters that collect rain water from the streets and disperse it into the soil instead of storm drains
Learn more about current developments and leasing opportunities >>